Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

December 07, 2021, 01:20:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

*** Attention Visitors ***

We have tried to fix all attachments in this forum but have had to do it differently.

ALL zips needed for the freebies are reinstalled within the post NOT below it.
If you see the attached files icon when entered INSIDE the topics (not before the name of topics), then the concerned zips, rars... aren't yet back online.

There may also be other links in the post for items needed.

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Author Topic: Dragon Scouts for Scampixie Pranx  (Read 3050 times)

Offline byudragonbreath

• RoomKeeper
Dragon Scouts for Scampixie Pranx
« on: July 17, 2015, 03:04:53 PM »
These are Poser files, and tested in Poser only.  The files will work in DAZ with some tweaking on poses.
The zip file has been updated with a corrected shirt, shorts, sash, vest, and mat files.  Be sure to uninstall the old version and let this zip replace the files.

I have corrected the shading problem with the collar of the shirt in Dragon Scouts.  I also corrected another problem I found.  In the process of correcting the problems, I had to redo the uv map for the shirt and the shorts.  I did my best to fix joint problems on the shirt.  There is one pose -- the relaxed pose -- where you might see some armpit at a certain angle, but every time I fix that it throws off a few of the other poses.  So I left it, and figure that you can either hide the armpit on Pranx, or enlarge the collar bone of the shirt.  And since the uv maps for the shirt & shorts changed, the materials for those two pieces were redone.  Please uninstall the old version, and install this corrected version in the zip.
Oh, and the sash is intended to be worn over the shirt NOT the vest.

PranxScouts8.2015_DragonBreath.zip

Offline thelufias

• The Fantasy Attic/Fantasies Realm Market
Re: Dragon Scouts for Scampixie Pranx
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 05:19:41 PM »
Thank you very much.... :balloons3:
We Shall Stand

Offline byudragonbreath

• RoomKeeper
Re: Dragon Scouts for Scampixie Pranx
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 05:23:39 PM »
You are welcome, Thelufias