Donations

Click the button to be taken to Paypal.

Enter any size donation because they are all appreciated and welcome.

Thank you for your donation.

Author Topic: Terms of Use  (Read 1951 times)

Offline jenne

• RoomKeeper
Terms of Use
« on: August 25, 2013, 07:17:37 PM »
I am sharing some photos which may be of use as backgrounds, please feel free to use all or part of any of the images shared.  No credit is asked but please do not claim these photos as your own, nor share them with your friends or social media but direct them here and to my direct link which is supplied with each image.  Thanks and enjoy.
Jenne

Offline Sanbie

• Administrator
Re: Terms of Use
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 10:44:07 AM »
 :blow_a_heart: Thank you for this Jenne...your photo's are just awesome..

Offline jenne

• RoomKeeper
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 12:44:32 PM »
No worries Sanbie, usually when I go on an outing I look for little nooks and crannies which I think could be incorporated into a scene, or can be picked out of an image into a prop or something.  I am always open to ideas and suggestions (requests).  Soon I plan to include my Vue scenes as well as items for props, such as gravestones, etc.
I hope there is something which may suit someone, the photos are huge ones and can be resized to suit.

Offline Sanbie

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 12:31:14 AM »
If you have seen "The Croods" Jenne...I would love some backgrounds like that to go with these beautiful girls...

http://www.mec4d.com/store/index.php?_a=product&product_id=103

Offline jenne

• RoomKeeper
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 08:01:51 PM »
Sorry Sanbie, I've just read this and no I haven't seen the croods.  Just googling that now lol.  If it's not too late, are you looking for rocky and undergrowth scenes or something like that?  I am sooo sorry I haven't been around for a couple of months, I try to keep up but get so busy, but at least I'm doing something about that and giving up some of the things which occupy my time so I can have some ME time and do the things I enjoy.  So please let me know about any requests. I have an excellent camera now which takes huge pics and can crop bits and pieces out of an image.

Offline Sanbie

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 12:48:00 PM »
No worries Jenne...I have the topic ticked to notify me of replies...I thought you may have done the same lol Next time I will pm you  :loveuf3:

Offline jenne

• RoomKeeper
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 11:27:09 AM »
LOL Sanbie, when I typed that last message I saw the box and ticked that, sometimes it takes me just that bit longer than others haha.

Offline Sanbie

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 11:52:35 AM »
 :laugh111: :laugh111: :laugh111: